WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lovely - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lovely > Topics

Subject: Love and s*x
Replies: 4 Views: 2701

trzzzz 31.05.09 - 08:38am
Am confusd n i don no wat 2 do any mo.i hav this cute hunky guy n i luv him with ol of my being.ok,we'v been 2 getha 4 7months n i think we r soulmates but stil thngs aint smooth 4 us,we neva stop 2 argue.recently we were tokin bout our s*x lyf n i askd him if he culd wait alilbit longer,i dono if i pisd him off cz he's not 4 da idea of waiting,he thnks s*x is realy relevant in this r/ship n he thinks am playin him n am not.wat am i suposd 2 do 2 mek him blv me dat am wiling 2 hav s*x but not now? *

lovebert 30.06.09 - 05:05pm
hello...how r u?hope ur doing fine...u know ur stil young and if he really loves u then he can wait 4 the ryt tym...if not he doesn't have respects...its lyk he just wnt s*x in a relationshp...that kind of guy is not worthy and u can find someday that will loves u truly then respects ur dignity... *

bucciano 5.08.09 - 07:25am
There's a limit as to how much a relationship can handle, especially when there are conflicting interests. From the onset, it sounds like you're more interested in his looks than his intimate qualities, and he is more into you for 'that thing'. And by stating that he's quite a hunk only makes it worse, coz you don't want to give him up too easily. Please just confirm if you think I got a point. Only then can I give advice. *

16aphush 4.09.09 - 07:48pm
Peepz lyk him most of da tymz r players he sud atleast respect ur choice nd patiency doesn't kill remember dat u need to do wat makes ya feel happy so tak ya time lady *

kallie92 24.01.10 - 09:04am
If he keeps pressuring you than you have to ask yourself if he is worth it. My first time was magical and my boyfriend and I were together for 12 months. s*x is not everything in a relationship. You both have to work for a relationship to stay together and it is not easy sometimes. Good luck *

* Lovely Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lovely

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search